(Please check here for any changes to Covid-19 protocols that may affect the church)
Code Red Information (updated Nov 14, 2020)
While Southern-Health Region remains in Code Red Critical we will be pausing all in person gatherings at the church. We will continue to offer online options.
CODE ORANGE INFORMATION (Updated Nov 4, 2020)
Dear Morden EMM Church family,
In response to increasing Covid-19 numbers and in order to help alleviate some of the strain on our health care system, the Manitoba Government has mandated that some additional restrictions be put in place.
Effective Nov 2 our region has moved to Code Orange.
The following are some of the changes we will be making in regards to our church gatherings while in Code Orange:
1. We will only be able to welcome 70 attenders in our sanctuary. When we exceed that number we will use our overflow area as well as our fellowship hall for additional seating.
2. We are keeping close track of our attendance numbers and should it be warranted we will offer two services (9:30 and 11am)
3. Persons attending will be required to wear a mask upon entering, exiting and moving about the building. You will be able to remove you mask when seated in a physically distanced manner.
4. We will ask you to please refrain from unnecessary movement within the church building at this time.
5. All other health protocols will continue.
6. We will continue to offer online options
Home Churches will continue with accomodations made for Code Orange restrictions.
Other programs are making adjustments and you will be notified by those leaders if you will be affected by any changes.