(Please check here for any changes to Covid-19 protocols that may affect the church)
(Updated Aug 29, 2021)
Church services are currently at 50% of building capacity or 150 people, whichever is less.
Face masks are required while in the church building.
We are continuing to follow Manitoba Health Guidelines allow.
Code Red Information (updated Feb 12, 2021)
According to current Manitoba Health guidelines, we will be offering limited in person Worship beginning Sunday, Feb 21. We will offer two worship opportunities (9:45am and 11am). Doors open 10 minutes prior to the service. All health guidelines will be followed.
Please call the church office Thursday/Friday (9:00am - 12pm) to reserve a spot. Seating by reservation only.
All other in person gatherings are still paused for the time being.
CODE ORANGE INFORMATION (Updated Nov 4, 2020)
Dear Morden EMM Church family,
In response to increasing Covid-19 numbers and in order to help alleviate some of the strain on our health care system, the Manitoba Government has mandated that some additional restrictions be put in place.
Effective Nov 2 our region has moved to Code Orange.
The following are some of the changes we will be making in regards to our church gatherings while in Code Orange:
1. We will only be able to welcome 70 attenders in our sanctuary. When we exceed that number we will use our overflow area as well as our fellowship hall for additional seating.
2. We are keeping close track of our attendance numbers and should it be warranted we will offer two services (9:30 and 11am)
3. Persons attending will be required to wear a mask upon entering, exiting and moving about the building. You will be able to remove you mask when seated in a physically distanced manner.
4. We will ask you to please refrain from unnecessary movement within the church building at this time.
5. All other health protocols will continue.
6. We will continue to offer online options
Home Churches will continue with accomodations made for Code Orange restrictions.
Other programs are making adjustments and you will be notified by those leaders if you will be affected by any changes.